Friday 18 August 2017

Rock On Friday!!

It's Friday. It's my day off. I'm home ALL DAY!! :0) So what's a gal to do? Why ... Play with some pretty fabrics for a new design ...


... & turn up the 80's Rock & sing along, of course!! :0D ABBA, Bon Jovi, Billy Joel, ACDC, John Farnham, Pat Benitar, Cyndi Lauper, Maddona, Crowded House ... Can you tell the sewing machine is ROCKIN' today?! Tee! Hee! Hee!

What do you have planned for YOUR day off/weekend? I hope it involves some creative outlet & some favourite music. :0) OOPS! Bon Jovi is singing "Have A Nice Day" ... I really should help him! Tee! Hee! Hee! Til next time ...

ROCKIN' BEAR HUGS!!

CHEERS!
KRIS xx


 

2 comments:

Cheryll said...

Sounds like a PeRFecT day to me... xox

Chookyblue...... said...

tagged this one as I was going to comment on it........just found it...........LOVE all that music.........see you in a few weeks?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...