Tuesday 6 June 2017

A Quick OPAM Catch Up!

Hello to you all in blogland ... I hope your week is off to a great start. I have to say our week got off to a rough start, but I'll share more about that another time.



Today's post is a quick pop-in to do an OPAM update ... and draw this month's winner, of course. :0) A big thank you to all of you who emailed me or my GORGEOUS Partner-In-Crime Sweet Peg with your tallies for May. It's always a great help to Sweet Peg and I. The rest of the blog hopping has now  been finalised and I have to say, there was a VERY impressive array of projects finished and worked on ... as always. Well done to all of you clever clogs creators. :0) For the month of May there was a total of ...

239 Finishes!

WOO! HOO! What a great total! Lots of space being cleared in sewing room cupboards, obviously! Tee! Hee! Hee! And the winner of the random draw is ...


Congratulations Anne Marie! If you'd like to email me your snail mail address, I'll pop a little something in the mail for you. Kirsten, I haven't forgotten your prize ... it's just been a bit of a disrupted couple of months in the Meares' Madhouse. I'll pop it in the mail soon, I promise.

We're travelling for a family event this weekend, so I'm not sure when I'll be back to visit with you all. Enjoy the rest of your week and I hope your weekend includes some time doing something you love with people you love. Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

3 comments:

Maria said...

What a great tally.
Congratulations to AnneMarie , enjoy your win,

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Our girls are all amazing.... big hugs to you my dear friend ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

annemariesquilt said...

Wow, I am a winner again.. Thank you much!! I really do not expect anything, I just find it so rewarding to be a part of the Opam girls .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...