Tuesday 26 November 2013

Parcels On Santa's Sleigh!!

That count-down clock to the day the fat, jolly man in red visits us is well on its' downhill run ... EEK!!! I'm still firmly in denial, but HAVE had a little chat with Santa to get my SSCS gifties on his sleigh and on their way to ... UH, UH, AAH!!! I'm not saying! One of those "S" in that title stands for "secret", so I dare not reveal the unsuspecting recipient ... I'm too scared of Hostess with the Mostest, Chookyblue! She might chase me with her whip! Tee! Hee! Hee! Let's just say that these parcels ...

... are taking a trip overseas and will be landing on someone's doorstep soon, ready to help them get in the Christmas mood.

HUGE thanks to Chookyblue and her co-organiser Googygirl for organising and coordinating the 2013 SSCS. With my time being squeezed with work, designing commitments and family time, ESPECIALLY at this time of the year, I made the decision a few years ago to only join ONE swap a year ... and SSCS is IT, because it is always so well organised and run. Thanks, Chooky!!!

And now ... it's time to keep a date with my poor neglected pillow. I hope your week is clicking along nicely and that you're managing to cross some things off your "To Do" list too. Ooh ... OPAM gals ... only a few days of November left, so please update your sidebar lists and email your tally of finishes to me or my Sweet Partner-In-Crime Sweet Peg. And don't forget to remember to stop ... take a breath ... take some time out for YOU ... and have FUN!!!! :0) Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS



4 comments:

Maria said...

Nice parcels you have put on Santa's sleigh..

Oh thanks for the reminder. Must get organised for OPAM this month. where has it gone?????

Chookyblue...... said...

thank goodness these parcels are on the sleigh......wonderful news......

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

So exciting, I'm sure that the recipient will be thrilled.

Fiona said...

Well done Kris and I love the little poems you put on them....
Hugz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...