Thursday 27 November 2008

SSCS Gifty On The Sleigh!!



YAY!!! HAPPY DANCE!!Skippity! Hoppity! Shimmy, shimmy!! Not only have I finished my SSCS gifty for Chookyblue's swap - this morning my friendly neighbourhood post office man (who, just quiety, I think, thinks I'm a little strange due to my frequent appearances in his little post office!!) stuck that Air Mail sticker on my package, stamped it and popped it into his sack ready to wing it's way off to ??????????!! Hmmm ... wonder if the postie is really Santa in disguise??? Think about it .... he puts parcels into a big sack for delivery ...!!!! Sure hope he can't tell who's been naughty or nice or I'm in BIIIIIIIIIIIIG trouble! Tee! Hee! Hee!

So, that's one thing crossed of my "To Do" list. If I keep going at this rate, I'll have finally finished LAST week's list by the time I get to the end of THIS week! SIGH! Never enough hours in the day or days in the week!! Big thank you again to Elf Chookyblue for hosting the Secret Santa Christmas Swap!! In between stressing about meeting the deadline, I thoroughly enjoyed making something special for someone who I know will appreciate a hand-made gifty. Hope my swap partner likes their gifty - if not, I hope she'll post it back cos I grew quite attached to it! Tee! Hee! Hee!

Now I'm off to cross the last urgent, deadline-dependant task off my list, then I can get stuck into Christmas preparations. At the rate I'm going I should definitely be ready for Christmas .... in about MARCH! Tee! Hee! Hee! Til next time - deck the halls and Bear Hugs!

CHEERS!
KRIS

6 comments:

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Seriously Kris, I'm starting to think you secretly have something going on with the Postman?????? All these parcels coming and going...LOL
Hugs,
Kerryanne

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, Gb is starting to think that way too.

Lorraine said...

How good is it to finish something and get it in the post...I am like you and should be ready for Christmas around the same time...March!! Our dog doesn't even get off her bed when she spots the parcel delivery lady...she sees her so often she is like one of the family!! LOL

Unknown said...

Yep March sounds about right for me too . Clare's Craftroom

Judy S. said...

Yep, March is IT, and every year I think, "Why didn't I start sooner?"
Oh well.....

Anonymous said...

Hey Kris
I have to say I did start christmas early. But every time I started to get somewhere with my projects something unexpected popped up that had to be done now..(you know the kind of things I mean). Well needless to say I should be ready to get back into my partially finished christmas projects tomorrow ... umm maybe the day after that ... or the day after that... oh dear someone give me back november! That way I'm sure I'll be ready for christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...